– University degree in statistics, economics, business administration or relevant disciplines
– Minimum 3 year working experience in community development, preferably on a youth employment
and/or entrepreneurship project
– Strong conceptual skills, prior experience in developing logical frameworks, M&E frameworks, and
conducting surveys and assessments
– Proficient in Excel, experience in Access, SPSS, and/or Stata will be advantageous
– Highly organized and detail oriented
– Good communication skills and a positive attitude to team work
– Advanced level of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
– Commitment to Save the Children’s values
– Experience and/or knowledge of M&E, including defining M&E indicators, data collection, data analysis
and data presentation
– Experience and/or knowledge of labour markets, training and/or coaching, project management, etc.
Please send CV and a completed application form (tải ở đây), contact of three referees and a covering letter in English addressing the list of competencies to: HR section, Save the Children, Central Office, Savico Building, 66 Vo Van Tan street, Da Nang City or by Email: Vietnam.HR@savethechildren.org
The full job description are here.
The closing date for application is 5pm on 01st May, 2014. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.